...The battle of the Crews…
Princess Sunshine is what you can call me, I'm part of the Clear Skies crew. There is my dad King Cloudy, my mum Queen Rainbow and me, Princess Sunshine, We all have powers... well weather powers.
My power is too bring out the sun to brighten the sky, my mum’s power is to make the sky pretty with rainbows and finally my dad, his power is to bring out the white clouds to top off the sky. We’re practically weather gods!!! 
As you can see we fight bad weather and we try to keep everyone away from our enemies, the storm crew. They're always making up plans to ruin everything in the Valley of Matawaia.
In their crew there is Evil Prince Rain, the person who floods the valley. There is also Evil Queen Ice the person who freezes, everything in the valley and finally King Windy, the person who blows down on all the nature in the valley. They are real trouble makers.

There is one story I really have to tell you about and that story is when the storm crew was finally delt with.
Well anyway one day the alarm went off “BEE DOOOrr BEE DOOOrr” Oh no that’s the evil detector alarm. The storm crew is ruining the weather in the Valley of Matawaia.
“It’s time to take over evil,” I say.
“Get into your positions, Clear Skies crew,” dad says.
“Off we go,” says mum.
So we shot down to the valley of Matawaia to take over the evil storm crew.
The skies were grey, the valley was freezing, it was starting to flood in the Valley of Matawaia and all the trees were blown down.
“It’s time to make everything right” I yell. I use my powers to bring out the sun and the sky starts to brighten. Dad brings out the white clouds and the sky starts to turn blue. Mum pulls out the final touch of a rainbow and the weather starts to calm down.
“All our Hard work for nothing!” the Storm Crew yelled.
“No! That work wasn't hard work! Your work has ruined everything that there is, in the Valley of Matawaia” our crew says. So the storm crew sigh and fly back to their kingdom.
A couple of weeks later The storm crew thought to come up with the ultimate plan, to take over the Valley of Matawaia.
“I’m sick of getting defeated from the clear skies crew” sobbed Prince Rain
“Never mind son, we will come up with ‘the’ most ultimate plan we've ever made MUAHAHAHA!!!” said King Windy and Queen Ice with an evil glare in their eyes.
They built the ultimate weather ruining machine, which was built with, all three powers of the Storm Crew, but 100 times worse. This was the ultimate weather ruining machine.
“woohoo! Our mission of building this machine is finally completed. The weather in the Valley of Matawaia will be the worst it has ever been!” yelled King Windy
“MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHA!!!” They all yelled in an evil tone.
Meanwhile back at home, I could hear the evil laughter beaming from the Storm Crews Kingdom, my suspicion grew a lot bigger, so I zoomed down to the storm crews kingdom and snuck down to their evil lab.
“Well now, our next mission is to take this machine to the Valley of Matawaia and destroy the weather forever” King Windy yelled with pride.
I heard what the plan was and I knew that there was something fishy going on. So I raced back to our Kingdom and told the crew what was going on.
Mum!... Dad!... I mean… King Windy and Queen Rainbow, I’ve got a problem. I kind of went down to the storm crews lab and was listening to their plan but I found out that they had made a ultimate weather ruining machine and their taking it down to the valley of Matawaia!!! I said feeling very proud of myself
“Good job Princess Sunshine but we just have to be prepared and try to at least destroy that machine” says Queen Rainbow.
We made a Clear skies weather machine and flew it down to where the storm crew had their machine. We hid as they turned on their machine and waited for the right time.
“ Now the weather will never be the same” says Prince Rain with an evil chuckle.
We turned on our machine and battled it out, the two rays of the machine powers were going crazy and then it happened. The storm crews machine blew up right in front of their eyes and the storm crew suddenly vanished. We jumped up and down in excitement as we knew we had defeated the Storm Crew forever.
Ever since then the weather has been awesome in the Valley of Matawaia, we haven’t seen the storm crew at all. We will never know what actually happened to the Storm Crew but we know this... ‘Good always triumphs over evil.’
THE END...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.