Friday, 20 June 2014

Tautoro School Room 6 - The Seven Sisters of Matariki.

8 comments:

  1. nice video i like your video its kool as

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Work our group look at what we made... (:EPIC:) WE ALL DID WELL GOOD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work on your first script Jessie :) :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie This is a really EPIC movie expecially for your first time doing it:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thing I liked about your Play Jessie was that you all showed TEAM WORK TU MAIA AND KAHA sure you all think you were amazing but you were just right and it will make your whanau very proud of you.From Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your group should be so PROUD of the mahi you've achieved Jessie. I've shown my family your work and their absolutely amazed. You definitely have the potential to go places! Arohanui xx Whaea Gaylene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool video Jessie i like how you read about the orientation,problem,solution. I have been learning to write narratives too. I Am going to post my story in a few day so I hope you look at It some day.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.